[PD] [PD-announce] pdlua-0.4 released

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 05:56:15 CET 2008

that's great,
sorry for bothering, can you help me with this error? I compiled lua did
some fixes in the makefile and then tried to compile pdlua, but got this
error (I'm on osx).

/var/folders/TH/THjm5UAnEZSSB-y6nQY-6++++TI/-Tmp-//cc6upu2C.s:2824:FATAL:incompatible
feature used: section type symbol_stubs (must specify "-dynamic" to be used)
make: *** [lua.pd_darwin] Error 1
do I have to compile lua with special options?
thanks,
marius.