[PD] bug or feature, closing Pd in Mac Os X

Julian Villegas julovi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 11:06:26 CET 2008

Hi list,

I found that if I close Pd using the 'close' button in the console window (the red x in the top left of the window in Mac OS) having a patch opened, it let a process running in background. It doesn't happen if I close it from the File menu, tough. I wonder if that's the way it should be...

PS: I'm using Pd version 0.41-2 in a MacBook running Mac Os X ver. 10.5.2

Julian Villegas

Me pregunto de un modo pensativo
Que significa ser Colombiano?
No se le respondi. Es un acto de fe