[PD] Sending data from Processing to PD

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:07:56 CET 2008

hi tocayo ;)

I would use OSC, it is the same and very likely to be easier. The
processing OSC tutorial is nowadays trivial to use, same goes for OSC in
PD.

Check the example in the oscIxiExample folder inside this zip
http://www.ixi-audio.net/content/download/tutorials/processing_tutorial.tar

There is a PD example and a Processing example as well. aIf you have any
question just email again.

good luck

enrike

enrique franco(e)k dio: