[PD] Has anyone tried this Controller?

Daniel Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 21:34:05 CET 2008

Man, that's just a shrunken PowerGlove/P5 Data
Glove<http://www.vrealities.com/P5.html>using ultrasonic sensors
instead of ir.

You can buy a p5 on ebay for $30 ... but it's annoying to use as you arm
gets tired holding your hand up after a while :P

It was fun to play Half-Life 2 by holding my hand up like I was holding a
gun and "pulling the trigger".

I am still trying to find something. I will send some email, if I can find

--
Dan Wilcox
danomatika