[PD] FUDIKaosDS

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sat Mar 29 05:38:41 CET 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 01:22:19PM +0900, PSPunch wrote:
> Unless I recall incorrectly, FUDIKaosDS does not rely on the DLDI
> library as it does not access any external file.

Yeah that's right - it does everything via WIFI because I couldn't be
bothered figuring out the DLDI stuff.

> To be honest, I have not tried "Knobs & Sliders" yet, only FUDIKasoDS.
> Maybe these two binaries were built at different timings, or then again,
> it may just have been me missing something.
>
> I haven't updated my R4 in a while. If it is of interest to anyone,
> maybe I can give Chris's binaries another try and apologize for causing
> all the noise if necessary.

It may well be that I already recompiled it with the newer wifi
libraries and have just forgotten about it.

Anyway, if anyone is having trouble with the software please feel free
to let me know and I'll try to fix it.

Best,

Chris.