[PD] stereo -> 8 channel

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 17:27:06 CET 2008

there is awesome stuff in the iem externals, you have room simulation
guis and extremely cool ambisonic stuff. but I have not used it enough
to really can help you with that. you should have a look at all
externals that start with iem*** and start from there. (all come with
pd-extended, but they will only work if you add them to your path or
rename them.
marius.