[PD] robotcowboy spring tour08 info

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 30 21:12:31 CEST 2008

Wow, that's quite a tour, too bad I missed you in NYC, I was in
Cologne.  Looks like the people were having fun in the videos.  I
like the extensive notes on your performance rig.  I'll be teaching a
class, "New Interfaces for Musical Expression" next semester, mind if
I use those notes in class?

.hc

----

                                               http://at.or.at/hans/