[PD] pdp_colorgrid bug

lluisgomez at hangar.org lluisgomez at hangar.org
Sun Mar 30 22:31:13 CEST 2008

hi,

pix_preview is just an experimental object in alpha stage ... actually
only tryed on linux and it's really buggy, only works with very simple
patches otherwise will crash pd.

i thing it has to do with overflow on the socket between the tk and
gem processes .... anybody can help on figure out this ??

for the pdp_colorgrid bug there is a new version with the pdvjtools
which solves this problem, actually is only compiled for linux but it
can be easyly compiled for macos ... Hans, how can i do to update this
object on the extended version ?

cheers,
ll.