[PD] pd extended on windows with no installer

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Mar 31 17:39:51 CEST 2008

If you can't install the included pd-settings.reg, then you'll have
to use a .bat file.  I can't think of any way around that,
unfortunately.  You could use the pure:dyne LiveCD if those machines
let you boot from the CDROM drive.

Try double-clicking the included pd-settings.reg and see if it let's
you.  It should install into the user's preferences, so most machines
allow write access to that, even when they are locked down.

.hc