[PD] Hidden folders in PD open/save dialog

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Mar 31 17:45:25 CEST 2008

This would be huge, it would greatly help the newbies.  In workshops,
a lot of people had trouble with those open/save panels.

There are quite a few apps written with Tcl/Tk for GNU/Linux, so I am
sure we are not the first to want this feature.  I would be very
surprised if another Tcl/Tk app hasn't solved this already.

I have had good luck with the #tcl room.

.hc