[PD] Hexloader on Mac/Intel was Re: mtx_* and similar on OS X

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Mon Mar 31 11:31:45 CEST 2008

Hi, thanks for your response...

i manages to get mtx_~ running by loading mtx_mul~first...

i was just wondering, about the hexloader external..

i read in the archice that there were some issues, taht it didnt work
any more
in more recet releases

does it work with pd 41-4 on a macbook ?
I couldnt find it in svn....

quite strange

thanks luigi

Am 31.03.2008 um 01:51 schrieb marius schebella:

> I am not 100% sure, but i think you need a library called hexloader to
> load these objects. (should load on startup with pd-extended. then
> mtx_*
> will know that it has to load äh...
> I think you can also try mtx_mul.
> marius.
>
> Luigi Rensinghoff wrote:
>> Hi List
>>
>> i can imagine this was asked before......
>>
>> i am on OSX and i was trying to go through pdmtl-abstractions
>> i cam across
>>
>> the mtx_* object which cannot be loaded...because it appears as
>> somethin
>> like

>> ---
>>

>> how do i know which one is which ????
>>
>> this question might concern many other libs i guess...
>>
>> even  ">~" or something might not load because of a similar issue
>>

>> bye
>>
>> Luigi

Luigi Rensinghoff
luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de