[PD] Another interface suggestion

Ctrl Alt Back ctrlaltback at whitelabel.name
Tue Apr 1 11:19:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

subpatches are opening on the top in openbox, but file open
dialog, quit and close confirmation messages are opening on the
top of Pd console. If console is hidden under, is quite
difficult to find it. It is good habbit to have iconsole on
eyes anyway, but can imagine how frustrating can be searching
that little message under lots of openned windows. This brings
people on bad habbit : using all the time Ctrl+Shift+w or
Ctrl+Shift+q. Dangerous.

CtrlAltBack
--
	|||Ctrl + Alt + Back|||