[PD] "dsp..." messages into inlets (!!!)

matteo sisti sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:45:42 CEST 2008

Jack wrote

Miller wrote:

> I can suggest many possible workarounds, but will get around to fixing this
> someday.

Thank you both; don't worry for solutions/workarounds: I wasn't using
this message very extensively so it was trivial to work it around
without need for an especially elegant or general solution: I just
changed the message.

The difficult part was to figure out what the hell was going on :)

I was simply curious to know whether it was a known/unknown bug or an
undocumented feature.

Thanks again.