[PD] Hidden folders in PD open/save dialog

Andre Schmidt andre at osku.de
Tue Apr 1 19:56:29 CEST 2008

would be very nice if pd used the open dialog of the current system
(like gnome open dialog under gnome, windows under windows, etc...)

as i have many links to my favorite places on the left side of the gnome
open dialog, it would speed things up a lot! and of course, i bet
everyone wants to hide those hidden files :)

i have no idea if this is technically possible, i would assume in the
worst case (besides not possible at all) we would use some bindings...
but for every system ?

is there an universal open dialog api ? ;)

.andre

ps. under linux we could also use "zenity --file-selection" (or similar)
http://directory.fsf.org/project/zenity/

and heres something found in the tcl/tk wiki http://wiki.tcl.tk/15897