[PD] Reminder: PD VideoPedia

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Apr 1 23:49:44 CEST 2008

Hallo,
B. Bogart hat gesagt: // B. Bogart wrote:

> Hmm, is this shared account a way of getting around the problem of
> copyright transfer?
>
> Anyone know of a CC/FLOSS utube like thing? (other than the prelinger
> archives)

Why not put this on puredata.info? All that's needed is a flash video
player, which is available as Open SOurce like the one on archive.org,
and you can convert avis to flv with ffmpeg or mencoder.

Additionally it would be cool to have the higher bandwith versions for
easy downloaded. We would miss the "stumble upon stuff on YouTube"
effect, though.

Ciao