[PD] Reminder: PD VideoPedia

Douglas Rouxel douglas_rouxel at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 10:31:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm not sure if you are looking for a site with a CC
back end, or for a site like youtube that offers CC
licenses for content.

The site I use for all my videos is www.Blip.tv which
has RSS syndication for all uploads to a channel and
has CC licensing for all content uploaded. The quality
is also significantly higher than you tube and allows
different aspect ratios to be used.

Doug