[PD] reading suggestions for wii/sensor data conversion

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Wed Apr 2 12:16:07 CEST 2008

Hi List

I am a bit stuck with my ongoing experiments.

What i am trying to do is to send acceleration (xyz or pry) data from
the wii/osculator to pd/pmpd to have it visualized
with some "masses" generated with pmpd.

I would liek to simply generate some force in the x or -x dirction to
move a mass.

The data i get from the wii is i guess already "accelleration" and
not absolute position, since i would liek to avoid using the ir-
sensor bar.

I am missing a mathematical trick there, any suggestions or hints for
further reading. I was working with the "mapping"-abstractions, which
are
- as it seems - for any type of conversion.

Thans very much

Luigi