[PD] Cannot filter list by content on time

Douglas Rouxel douglas_rouxel at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 09:51:57 CEST 2008

Thanks very much to everyone who has helped with this! I'm going to
use a couple of the suggestions, for the track filtering it only
needs to filter 8 ways staticaly, so the most simple one will be gret
there, but later on I want to filter dynamically moving between the
parts I want to filter, so I'll use one of the more complex ones
which I can adjust easily.

Cheers!

Doug