[PD] CRAZY! mcdvd_32.dll

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 17:19:12 CEST 2008

I recall having problems with some of the commercial DV and JPEG codecs on
Windows.  A lot of these are legacy VfW codecs and not DirectShow filters
and they seem to be written to work only in Premier or some other editing
app.  The best solution I found was installing FFDShow which includes a
large set of codecs that are pretty stable and perform well.