[PD] lillypond

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Fri Apr 4 12:46:42 CEST 2008

Jaime Oliver wrote:
> Does any of you know of a way of making lillypond files from pd?

I made one using mrpeach's [midifile] and 'midi2ly', but it was hard
work - mainly because I'd never used Lilypond before, and I didn't
figure out how to persuade 'midi2ly' to understand my triplets or chords
- I think it wanted each voice on a separate channel or something.

I had to edit the resulting .ly file extensively by hand to get it how I
wanted it - might have been quicker to transcribe it by hand rather than
use 'midi2ly', but it was a short piece.

Just one method...

Claude
--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org