[PD] transparency in models

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 04:42:12 CEST 2008

Hi,
I want to apply colors (or textures) with alpha values to obj. models
and then turn them around, but I am having problems if I rotate the
objects. this actually causes problems with standard geos, too...
I searched the archives for that problem but I found no real answer.
maybe because there is none?
what is necessary to get transparency working from all different
viewpoints? I tried to play around with GEMglDepthFunc and other stuff,
but not with the correct result. (correct maybe, but not what I wanted.)
any help? thanks,
marius.