[PD] gemhead render argument

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 11:14:02 CEST 2008

hi again

another issue i am getting with GEM on linux. When I run a patch that
uses GEM that uses the webcam while the VGA output of the laptop is
connected to an external monitor the X crashes ,  like if I press
CTRL+ALT+Backspace.

I guess it has more to do with the system configuration than with GEM
but I am not sure...

enrike

IOhannes m zmoelnig(e)k dio: