[PD] transparency in models

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sat Apr 5 13:06:07 CEST 2008

On Sat, 2008-04-05 at 12:47 +0200, niko wrote:
> hi H, list
> in my experience the proper order of objects is

as far as i understand marius, he doesn't have troubles with
implementing transparency in general. the problem is rather, that if you
have a cube for example and you apply a texture with transparency to it,
it works well, but if you rotate the cube around 180°, transparency
doesn't work anymore. or more correct: transparent parts of the plane in
front don't show parts of the plane behind, but of the background (or
whatever was rendered first _and_ is behind the front plane).

sorry, if i repeat myself, but i have troubles finding a better
explanation.

roman