[PD] VOSIM - Voice Synth and similar

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Apr 6 18:25:47 CEST 2008

moin Luigi,

well, you can get the [klatt~] speech synth that comes with [ratts] to
"sing" with a bit of elbow work (and at least one frame of oracular
foresight)... [ratts] is currently just available from me:

  http://www.ling.uni-potsdam.de/~moocow/projects/pd

... later versions may be bundled into pd-extended, but that's currently
not possible.

marmosets,
	Bryan

On 2008-04-06 12:42:24, Luigi Rensinghoff <luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de>
appears to have written:

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology