[PD] externals with same names

niko jeremaja.niko at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:58:34 CEST 2008

thanx
in understand the problematic :), and will take the IOhannes advice
my point was that meny of externals with name clashes are actually NOT
the same, and that would maybe be easyer to define how to give a nemes
to externals. pdp and iem are great examples. My oppinion is that it
will be easyer for beginners to understand when they are using core
objects and when externals.
thanx 4 your time
nikola