[PD] libraries

Ben Carney bfcarney at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 00:33:06 CEST 2008

marius,
Beginning my bad reputation in offending people on mailing lists, you may be
exaggerating a bit there. Yes, maybe in retrospect my question to C___ might
have been better off left off  of the public list. On the same token, your
bashing me might have been better off meant for just me rather than make a
spectacle of my error. Google anyone's name on this list and chances are you
can find out a lot more about them than where they used to go to school,
your name works well for this as well.  Some might say that this message
also should not appear on this list either. This is the last non pd related
post I will make, believe me. I find this list a breath of fresh air and
appreciate all who contribute very much. It is truly amazing that better
support can come from an open-source tool than commercial software. It seems
to me a somewhat tight and often friendly community and it might be great if
it could also be used for networking. My message to Mr. C_____could be seen
as one such attempt to say hello to people who might be in the C____ area.

C____ thank you for your response, it is not my intent to offend anyone.

--