[PD] VOSIM - Voice Synth and similar

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Apr 8 08:24:54 CEST 2008

Hallo,
Luigi Rensinghoff hat gesagt: // Luigi Rensinghoff wrote:

> Yes i saw that "vosim" patch mentioned, but i think it is not
> accessible anymore in the pd-archive...

What's wrong with the archive? I can get the file just fine. I
attached it again because I think, the version in the archives doesn't
have the wrap~-bug-workaround.

> >>Concerning [paf~], the readme tells that it is a Percussion
> >>Detector ??
> >
> >Which README??
>
> CVS-externals/by-author/tgrill/pd/extra/paf~
>
> contents:
>
> ----------------
> Paf is copyright (C) 1999 Miller Puckette.
> Permission is granted to use this software for any purpose, commercial
> or noncommercial, as long as this notice is included with all copies.
>
> NEITHER THE AUTHORS NOR THEIR EMPLOYERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR
> IMPLIED,
> IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SOFTWARE!

> ----
>
> This is the README file for the "paf" percussion detector.  This
> software
> is available from http://www.crca.ucsd.edu/~msp as part of the "toys"
> library.  - msp at ucsd.edu

Ah, true. But I think, the README is wrong, it refers to the paf~
synthesis object and that is not a percussion detector: paf~ doesn't
even have signal inlets.

Ciao