[PD] import vs namespace

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 19:45:51 CEST 2008

translation is afaik treated as a derivative work. right about reuse in
other work can be separated from the copyright (bu usually is not). and
derivative works are treated slightly different in europe and the US
(don't know about the rest of the world). in eu you have more control to
what is done with your work when you give away copyright (dealing with
some ethical aspects).
marius.