[PD] PD extended for Ubuntu gutsy : dependencies?

Georg Holzmann grh at mur.at
Wed Apr 9 10:30:33 CEST 2008

Hallo!

> It was a quick hack we did at LAC, but it turns out that there is a
> Debian tool for this, that's probably the better choice.  I think the
> tool is dpkg-shlibsdeps, but I am just guessing.

No I changed it already to use dpkg-shlibsdeps (but thanks for the link)
- so I don't really know what the problem is ...

I search for all .pd_linux files and pd itself in the destination dir
(trunk/packages/linux_make/Makefile):

PACKAGE_BINARIES := $(shell find $(DESTDIR) \( -name "*.pd_linux" -o
-name pd \) )

and then calculate the dependencies:

PACKAGE_DEPENDS := $(shell dpkg-shlibdeps -O $(PACKAGE_BINARIES) | cut
-b0-15 --complement )

Do you have any ideas why Gem is not included here ? Is it maybe
installed not in $(DESTDIR) on the autobuild farm ?

LG
Georg