[PD] PIR sensors

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 20:05:17 CEST 2008

Hello all that's great, it all is very relevant information.... I'll have to
decide either to hack the cheapeest built one or to bring out the old
soldering iron, it doesn't look like a hard circuit.
Ben, I'll keep you updated on the progress. I saw the rabitt..., good
choice.

thank you all for the replies,

--
Jaime E Oliver LR