[PD] problems with pdj

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 20:06:30 CEST 2008

hi,
I am still a newbie to pdj, so maybe this is a known thing. I have a
code that runs on max, and when I try to load it in pd I get this error:

pdj: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: wrong number of arguments
pdj: 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
Method)
pdj: 	at
pdj: 	at
pdj: 	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
pdj: 	at com.cycling74.max.MaxObject.registerObject(MaxObject.java:866)
  pdj rmiClient.RmiClient

is this related to a problem in the code? (as I said, the code doesnot
throw an error with max) Or is it a problem of pdj?
the class file is in a folder rmiClient/RmiClient.class. is this what
cuases the problem?
how can I fix it?
marius.