[PD] Spanish translation of Pd documentation

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 23:50:44 CEST 2008

Thank you and Altern for your replies.

There are some good resources in Spanish on the sites that you sent, but
I didn't found the original documentation in any one... and that is what
I want to translate, because I think is a good reference manual/tutorial
for the new users.
I sent a comment to Oggro's blog asking him about it.

I though to begin the translation on the Musix Linux Audio Distribution
wiki (http://wiki.puredata.info/es/Portada), but maybe is better to do
it in the pdpedia?....

Best regards,
Natanael.