[PD] Reverse video in the PD editor?

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Wed Apr 9 23:54:36 CEST 2008

I've been starting to use PD for some music production work. It's going very well so far.

I have a very simple and dumb question:

is there any way to get the PD windows to be in reverse video?

My eyes are killing me. I've got all my other apps set to grey text on a black background to save my eyesight. It'd be great if there were some hack I could use to get PD windows to be in reverse video too.

My understanding is that PD uses TK, so there must be some way to do this. Unfortunately, I don't know TK well enough to know how to do this. Looking in PD docs I didn't find any mention of reversing the video in PD windows.

Thanks!

-ken