[PD] arduino for servos, strings and messages of arbitrary length

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 10 02:51:51 CEST 2008

I just finished up the sysex and string support in the Firmata
library and the Pd [arduino] object.  I'd be interested in feedback,
since I currently don't have a use for the string stuff.

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/Firmata%20with%20Pd.zip

Just drop the library into arduino-0011/hardware/libraries, and the
example firmwares should show up under Open -> Examples.  There are
two firmwares that should control servos when you send the [pwm
( message to the pin (it's rough).

This is an alpha release, so things could be rough.  There are some
docs tho:

http://www.arduino.cc/playground/ComponentLib/Firmata

----

scarcity."        -John Gilmore