[PD] pduino and FSRs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 10 17:25:24 CEST 2008

Which program crashes?  Which version are you using?  You will get a
lot of data, from 6 sensors, Pduino/Firmata will read them all every
20ms.  I have never seen a crash using [arduino], except when I
unplug the arduino when Pd is connected to it, so I suspect the
problem lies elsewhere.

.hc

On Apr 10, 2008, at 11:16 AM, nick burge wrote:

> I have a little problem using Pduino and some force sensing
> resistors that I am using in conjunction with phidget voltage
> dividers....they seem to crash the program as soon as I activate
> more than 1 at a time.....
> Should I be applying some sort of filter to the data stream?
> Arduino2PD seems more robust, allowing me to activate all 6 analog
> inputs at once.
>
> Nick Burge.

----

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a
more direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in
practice, it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith