[PD] pduino and FSRs

nick burge tectp at telefonica.net
Thu Apr 10 18:57:26 CEST 2008

Hello Hans-Christoph, I am using PD 0.39.3 extended. on a windows vista
system. Its PD that crashes, or "stops working" as Vista so nicely puts it,
when I connect the FSRs.
I have arduino connecting via wireless xbees at 19200 baud.
I also use an infra red distance sensor that gives no problem.
I've been routing the data from the FSRs through the autoscale object.
Maybe I should find a way to reduce the amount of data being sampled...every
40ms for example? How would I do that?
Nick.

  _____