[PD] PdExtended autobuild

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Apr 11 10:25:20 CEST 2008

IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> personally i would rather not revert to etch (who works with multimedia
> and can live with a debian/stable anyhow :-)?)

i just noticed that the debian/stable build machine does not have the
debian-multimedia.org repository enabled.

debian-multimedia.org hosts a newer version of libquicktime-dev (0.9.10)
which would provide the support for the features used by my new code.

shall i submit a feature-request to add debian-multimedia.org to the
repositories on the build-machines? even the docs for building
pd-extended on debian (http://puredata.info/docs/developer/Debian)
suggest using this repository, so i wonder why it is not used.
(probably because users complained about missing dependencies on their
vanilla etch installations?)

> i will the configure-script to prevent failing builds.

at least that one should work.

fgmasdr
IOhannes