[PD] lua scripting for pd objects

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 18:04:00 CEST 2008

In GEM if you need lots of objects then try to avoid using a gemhead or
separator for each.  The setup time for pushing and popping the matrix
thousands of times starts to add up.

Also, use a model so rather than compute and upload the geometry in
immediate mode each frame a display list is called instead.

The fastest solution would be to write a custom object that wraps all of the
functionality you need.