[PD] memento, rrradical, sssad?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Apr 11 18:17:53 CEST 2008

Hallo Raul,
raul diaz hat gesagt: // raul diaz wrote:

> So, now I'm a little bit confuse with so many libraries. I would like to
> know what's the purpose of each of this libraries (memento, rrradical,
> sssad), its applications, advantages, and inconvenients, and which of this
> is better for my purpose.

I think, others may be better suited to compare sssad and Memento, but
generally, one big advantage of sssad is that it requires no
externals at all, while Memento requires [pool] and OSCx. Memento is
very much tied to [pool] while sssad can be made to work with a [pool]
backend, a [textfile] or message-box backend or whatever. [sssad]
however currently lacks local states, but that is planned.

Ciao