[PD] pduino and FSRs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Apr 11 18:29:47 CEST 2008

Let's keep this on the list since it could be generally useful.

In order to get to the next step, you should try to isolate the
problem, to see where the crash is actually happening.  Otherwise,
there are far too many possibilities for me to try guessing.
Ideally, you could make a simple patch that reproduces the crash.

.hc

On Apr 11, 2008, at 3:01 AM, nick burge wrote:

> Firmata, Pduino and xbees. are all set to communicate at 19200 baud.
> Nick

----

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne