[PD] getting started with CUBEmixer

Rob Canning robcanning at eircom.net
Fri Apr 11 20:48:49 CEST 2008

> there is a "src" folder needed to build needed libraries.
> just do:
>
> % cd <CUBEmixer>/src/lib
> % less INSTALL.txt
> % PDSOURCE=/path/to/your/pd/src make
well i think i have all the libs covered between pd-extended and a few
extras that i added paths to such as
-lib /home/rob/CUBEmixer/lib/libs/aconnec

which lib are mux and demux part of? or are they abs?

>> errors and the GUI fails to start
>
> what exactly do you mean by this?
> you have to instances of Pd, one is the GUI, the other the DSP-core.
> does the main window popup and display nothing? display only half of
> the things?

i have two instances of pd but only one patch window opens - that is the
dsp core window - the GUI window doesn't get opened - i just get these
complaints about it missing mux and demux  and the usual associated
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'float'

>> where do i find these ?
>>

> btw, you need at least Pd-0.40 to run the CUBEmixer (we are making
> heavy use of $1-$2 expansion)

yup i'm on 0.41 extended

thanks

rob c