[PD] GEM and PDP-PiDiP

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 19:24:00 CEST 2008

I had to make some changes to the GEM code for 10.5 in order to make the
window come to the foreground.  I would guess that PDP also has some way to
make its window the topmost window and there might be some sort of
conflict.  You can also make the gemwin disappear by opening the dialog in
pix_video and have to send a create message back to the gemwin after the
dialog is closed.

Maybe the app has to be sent to the foreground every time through the
drawing routines are called.  That is probably bad behavior though.