[PD] Building messages

Ricardo Dueñas Parada rduenasp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 05:09:26 CEST 2008

Hey list,

I'm working with fiddle and OSC, and I need to "build" the OSC messages from
fiddle data.

I already did a patch that I don´t really like because I haven´t find the
way to build the messages in
a good way.
All numbers are flying from here to there, and I think that´s a better way
to solve this problem.

I need to compose a OSC message like this: [/messagename xxx yyy(   where
xxx and yyy are
values from fiddle. And I need that one message is build and send everytime
xxx or yyy changes.

Anyone knows some place where I can find information about composing
messages?
I read help information into PD Reference Changing-messages,  but I need to
do things that aren´t
described there.

Thanks,

Ricardo D.