[PD] pd-extended licensing policy

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 15 21:03:15 CEST 2008

GPL is the only license that can be used for Pd-extended since the
code in it is a mix of GPL and BSD-style.

GPL doesn't require you to publish any code.  It requires to you to
give the code to anyone who you give binaries too.  If you don't give
binaries to anyone, you don't have to give them code.

.hc