[PD] 32-bit or 64-bit xp for PD?

Mika Ristimäki mika.ristimaki at tkk.fi
Wed Apr 16 09:55:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I also would prefer Linux but the company that
is buying the HW still have a policy about Windows OS. There might be
changes to that in the future but still its just Windows for me.

But I think I will go with the 64-bit XP. I'm quite busy working with
my thesis right now, so I don't think I'll have time to do much fixing
to the 64-bit PD. But I could do some testing work, if you need more
testers. Just let me know how to sign up, and when I get the new
hardware I'll be able to start.

-Mika