[PD] [PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1942204 ] pdpedia Captcha

bsoisoi bsoisoi at mac.com
Wed Apr 16 17:09:11 CEST 2008

Don't forget to turn on the spam regex in mediawiki... I bet there are
a lot of div elements with display: hidden as an inline style.  My day
job's wiki was spammed like this, we had a lot of porno ads hiding in
hidden div elements.
See these links:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgSpamRegex

Cheers