[PD] pd extended development

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 16 20:23:39 CEST 2008

I would love to have everything well documented, but alas,
documentation takes a long time.  So I think the best way to spend
time is to first get the code working well, then document it.
Otherwise, you have to change the code AND the documentation to fix it.

There is lots of discussion in the list archives on these topics.
Personally, I have written a lot of documentation while I was
figuring out some code.  I think that works well, and I encourage
others to try to do that.

.hc