[PD] scale object name conflict between Gem and maxlib

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:58:12 CEST 2008

in theory, if you don't load gem and maxlib automatically, you should be
able to put [import gem] in one patch and [import maxlib] into another
and then you could use the gem scale in one patch and the maxlib scale
in the other. But I think this feature is broken right now.

if you're on pd-extended (which loads gem by default on startup) you
should be able to get the maxlib scale by [maxlib/scale] ... for now.

marius.