[PD] size of gemwin

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 00:03:32 CEST 2008

patrick wrote:
> hi marius,
>
> i don't have my linux box here, but i think gems.win from pdmtl
> abstractions have something for you.

only if I set it manually (with dimen X Y). but for example people can
resize the window or click fullscreen 1, and then the aspect ratio can
be different on every screen. I first thought the new gemmouse trick
would solve this problem, but I forgot that it does not know where the
middle (=0) is.
marius.