[PD] streaming audio

Ben Carney bfcarney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 08:27:09 CEST 2008

hello all.
I am working on an installation which may use live streaming audio. I have
at one point got streamin~ and streamout~ working nicely  together. I was
however under very nice conditions. each computer was a g5 tower running
tiger and the latest install of pd extended.

I have since tried  it a couple of other times and had a lot of trouble. Pd
would just freeze up the moment I tried to connect to the machine that
wanted to listen.
I am wondering if perhaps there is a problem when using streamin/out~ with a
wireless network?

can anyone offer any tips of suggestions on some other streaming
objects/alternatives?

thanks much in advance.

--

Ben C.